Joseph Owona has been named president of the normalisation committee to head Cameroon football Federation, Fecafoot for a period of 8 months.
The committee, which will be installed Monday, will have as president, former Minister Joseph Owona and Emmanuel Ngassa Happyas Vice President.
The other members are:
– Michel Kaham former Indomitable Lion
– Ebenezer Mouloké, Lawyer, former Director of Standards at the Ministry of Sports and Physical Education
– Ephraim Gwafor, Lawyer, former minister, former rector of the University of Yaounde II
– Owona Pascal Baylon, former Lions captain, former president of FECAFOOT
– Do Hanack Tonye David, lawyer, former SG of the Ministry of Sport and Physical Education
– James Moungue Kobila, Lawyer, Head of department of public law at the University of Douala
– Jonathan Fombe, Lawyer
– Amadou Evelé, Lawyer, former Director General of Semry
– Adolphe MINKOA She, lawyer, Professor and Dean of the Faculty of Law and Political Science at the University of Yaounde II
Representatives of CAF and FIFA are:
– Primo Corvaro,FIFA
– Prosper Abega,CAF